Friday, June 7, 2013

#3, PERSONAL STUFF // OOTD, BEACH

Hello there again,

How are you doing guysss? I'm enjoying the sun here. The weather has been so beautiful these last days. I was brainstorming for some new DIY projects, but I am kinda out of ideas.. I don't know what to doooo, so please help me. If you have any suggestions/ideas/advice please leave them in the comments below, I'd really appreciate that.

However, I do have a fun idea for my Roomspirations-series. I still have to buy some stuff for that, so that will be coming soon hopefully. Also, I started a new account on chictopia. I posted two looks on it already. I am going to post this look there too tonight! And omygod, I uploaded my last ootd on chictopia yesterday night and when I woke up I saw that my look had already 70 votes! I feel so blessed right now, haha. Never thought it would have so many votes õ.õ!

Anyway, here's my outfit of the day <3



Shirt, H&M // Floral shorts, Primark // Shoes, Converse // Backpack, Brandy Mellville

Enjoy your wonderful day,

Xoxo Elli <3

22 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the bright happy colors.

    Thanks for your nice comment! Of course it would lovely to follow each other. I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin. Hope you will do the same and stay in touch :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I'm following you now ^^

      Delete
  2. I really like your outfit ! It's so nice that it's sunny !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your outfit, especially the bag!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok,I follow you, follow me too :)

    http://lemonchicbeautyfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the floral shorts! Great blog!

    x

    Anyway, I wanted to personally invite you to enter my Sephora & Zoya giveaway!

    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com/2013/05/zoya-ulta-100-follower-giveaway.html

    Xo, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit.
    You look so beautiful.
    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute are those shorts?! love the print xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning and chic!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supercute! Leuk dat je je sokken erbovenuit laat komen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the comment! I love your shorts!

    xX, Jordina

    www.vestidodeflores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lookin good! <3 xxxx happy saturday

    ReplyDelete
  12. those colourful shorts are super sweet! lovely summer outfit <3

    check out my new outfit post featuring neon pink and beetlejuice! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit - love the jumper :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit! I really like your photography and your style.

    Following you back!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I've nominated you for the Versatile blogger award :) Check it out @ http://be-bold-be-beautiful.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-versatile-blogger-award-3rd.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. If you want me to check out your blog, please leave a comment here ^^

<3