Saturday, October 26, 2013

#13, PERSONAL STUFF // VIDEO: HOW I STYLE VELVET

Hey there!
It's been a while since I posted a new video here on my blog, so I thought I'd make one. I haven't post in a while either here, cz I was quite busy these past two months. School, work and blog designs are killing me! I enjoy making blog designs though, it just takes a lot of time. I was also planning to make some new DIY's for you guys and also some more roomspirations. I just need to find some time for myself. But stay tuned for that.



Okay so let's move on with the video. The video is about how I would style velvet textured clothing pieces and in this case I am styling velvet leggings and velvet skirt. I hope you will like it and get some inspiration out of it. You don't have to style it this way, but this is just my way of styling velvet :) Enjoy.


This is how I would style velvet



I hope you enjoyed the video. Stay tuned for new DIY's soon.

And as always,

Have a nice day <3

17 comments:

  1. Hello Elli! I really missed your posts. I would like to request a tutorial about blog design and html coding :D
    And I think the outfits looks really nice! I like the backpack and the cardigan in your video :3

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mindy!
      Aw ^^ I will think about it! Thank you for sending me a request.
      And thank you hihi

      <3

      Delete
  2. OMG pas toen ik zag dat je iets van marktplaats had had ik door dat je Nederlands was hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfits! I've never seen velvet leggings before but they seem like a wonderful autumn/winter piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes they are. They're really thick and warm!

      Delete
  4. Keke! Love the outfit on you! You look adorable! :) Thanks for visiting my blog because now I came across your cute cute cute blog and youtube page! :) I will definitely be stalking your page on a regular basis kekeke... ahem... anyways hope to see more of your blog posts! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool video, you definitely gave some great ideas on how to style velvet in the Fall. My fav was the one with all black and gold studded bag.
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this :) I love velvet! its perfect for fall fashion and it gives a richer/luxurious and vintagey feel to most ensembles

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tips! i looove all these DIY projects on yuor blog, inspiring :D

    Anna xx
    Little Pretty Mess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this and I totally love velvet! Thanks for sharing. New to your blog and love it girlie

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so sweet!!! Love the look and the video!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elli,
    First Thank you for following me!!!
    Second I fall in love with your blog the moment I came into your world =)
    Third I have the same beanie =))

    Definitely going to follow back =) and you are a youtuber too =) definitely following you there too!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jamilaxaj this is my channel

    Aida

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! Your such a pretty girly ^^

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for following me! (: I will follow you, too.
    I have the same beanie, if your's from H&M hihi. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. If you want me to check out your blog, please leave a comment here ^^

<3